Tagged by Graham – 8 Facts

EnriqueIntro: Blatantly and defiantly ‘ripped’ straight from Graham’s post:

Graham has tagged me so here goes. Cut and paste and insert my facts. I like [Graham’s] alteration to Rule 3 – so the same applies here. (I won’t leave a comment informing of the tag. If you’re one of the unlucky 8, you can read it here or in your choice of aggregator.) First, the Rules:

1. Post these rules before you give your facts
  2. List 8 random facts about yourself
  3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
  4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged

My Eight…

1. I was born in Belgium, but moved back to the States when I was 2 yrs old, as my Dad was transferred to a new Army post.
  2. I have since backpacked/hosteled through Mexico, Belgium, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, and Tunisia (made a point of visiting Tatouine, where they filmed Star Wars – specifically, Luke’s home world and the Cantina scene.)
  3. I went to a performing arts high school, where I majored in Trombone, for Jazz and Orchestra.
  4. I possess a Master of Arts Degree in Art History from Florida State.
  5. I hate all things Jell-O because its squishy mouth feel really, really freaks me out.
  6. I have an unnatural addiction to the Food Channel – especially Ace of Cakes and Alton Brown episodes.
  7. I will watch any movie based on comic book heroes – even when I am absolutely certain a given film will be total crap.
  8. I really enjoy British Humor and believe John Cleese to be the finest example of the form.

So now comes the difficult task of selecting 8 individuals to carry on this task. I’m still pretty new at the Web 2.0 game, so nearly all of my new contacts have been selected already. If you see your name here and have already posted to this meme, please be so kind as to forward it on to someone you may know who hasn’t. The lucky winners are…..

1. James Gates
  2. Lee Baber
  3. Jason Hando
  4. Tracy Rosen
  5. Ryan Bretag
  6. Vicki Davis
  7. Darren Rows
  8. Christine Southard

3 thoughts on “Tagged by Graham – 8 Facts

1. Pingback: The Four Eyed Technologist » Blog Archive » A Game of Tag